Warranty Terms & Conditions
SmoothSkin Bare Plus, SmoothSkin Pure are offered with a 2-year warranty. During the warranty period, SmoothSkin will arrange for your device to be collected, checked and if deemed necessary replace your product. To qualify, product must be purchased from an authorised SmoothSkin retailer as detailed on product pages at SmoothSkin.com and you must retain proof of purchase. This must be provided on request. Warranty begins on the date of purchase as stated on your receipt. Note that warranty returns can only be collected from, and delivered to, the country in which the original purchase was made. SmoothSkin warranty covers faulty materials and manufacture quality only – and applies only if the product has been properly handles and used in line with the relevant user guide. This warranty will not cover any accidental damage.
The warranty begins on the date of purchase as stated on your receipt (either paper receipt, or email order confirmation) and ends exactly two years following this date. If you have lost your proof of purchase, the retailer is unknown or the product was purchased from an unregistered seller (i.e. online auction channels) the warranty period is considered to have started three months after the date of manufacturing derived from the serial number of the product at SmoothSkin’s discretion. In this instance, proof of serial number must be provided before any claim is pursued.
Where a product is found to be faulty and is within the 2-year period, SmoothSkin will replace the product. In this instance, warranty will continue from the date of original purchase.
So, what’s excluded?
The warranty does not cover for the losses consequent in nature, including but not limited to loss of
data or loss of business and does not apply if:
- The proof-of-purchase has been altered in any way or made illegible.
- The model number, serial number or production date code on the product has been altered,
removed or made illegible.
- Repairs or product modifications have been carried out by unauthorized service organizations or
- The product is being used for commercial purpose.
- The defect is caused by abuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in
conformance with the recommended operations of the product.
- The defect is caused by connection to peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other
than those recommended by SmoothSkin.
- The unit has been damaged, including but not limited to damage by animals, lightning, abnormal
voltage, water or fire, natural disaster or transportation.
- The product is defect due to wear of parts, which can be considered as wearable- or consumable
parts by their nature.
- The product does not function properly because it was not originally designed, manufactured,
approved and/or authorized for the country where you use the product, which might occur in
instances where the product has been purchased in another country other than that of its
This is in addition to your statutory rights. We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.